If you're looking for more than a lazy mid-morning coffee, sun drenched days at the beach and afternoon walks along the headlands there are a wide variety of activities accessible in Scotts Head and the surrounding areas.
But we don't reccommend you plan anything until you get here, you'd be amazed at how consuming time here can be with just a good book, a deck of cards, some fish+chips and a good stock of white wine.
- Taverna 6 ( incredible coffee and even better food ).
- Surfing ( Surfing lessons )
- Fishing ( supplie's can be bought at local store )
- Tennis ( 5mins walk )
- Rainforest walks ( 10mins drive to Yarrahappini Reserve )
- Day trip to Bellingen
- Headland walks ( whale and dolphin spotting )
- Kiting ( cheap kites available at the local store )
- Kayaking ( Nambucca Kayaks - 30mins drive )
- Sustainable & native farm tours ( Valley of the Mist )
- Cinema ( Nambucca - 30 mins drive )